Saturday, July 9, 2011

OKC Kid's Photo Shoot


There are a bunch of wives out here and a lot of them have kids, so I did a group photo shoot with them today! It was pretty crazy with all the kids running around doing their own thing. This is the most people I've done at one time and I think it went well. I didn't get many group pictures with everyone together but that's okay. The compilation is great.

I love this photo. It shows the chaos in such a beautiful way. Mariah's expression is amazing!




Which is why I did this one too:

I love the colors and her face!  






 I like doing little collages because of the many cute photos that go together.
I can't pick, I like them all! These sweet girls just wanted their mommas!



Jovie was having a rough time this morning but I managed to snag a few good shots!






Poor Kaiden. There are about 15 kids here and he is the ONLY boy! He is sooo sweet though. He doesn't mind playing with the girls!







This is cute Emily. I like the composition of this picture.






Ohhh Mercedes... haha. She's great, she just doesn't like to stay still. That's okay though. 





Cute little Brailey (I hope that's how you spell it). Every time I see her I just want to squeeze her and kiss her cheeks. It's so chubby good!










McKenna and Harper. Harper didn't like sitting too much, so I'm glad I could get these shots of her and her mom together! 







 Oh my wow. Halle is one of the most gorgeous, photogenic children I know! She is so sweet!






Yay! Kaiden again, with his sister Kali! They are such good siblings. You know they love each other, they are adorable!








 Okay, some of my favorites! Janice and her little sister Emily. The expressions Janice makes are hilarious! I crack up every time I see them (esp the top left pic!)








 Mercedes again! I've gotten some great action shots from her.











I saved this one for the finally of this blog. I start laughing so hard every time I see this picture! You can just imagine the dialogue in your head. 
-Can I play with you?






Thanks for looking at my blog. It's been really fun for me. These are only a few of the photos I took. I'm actually only done editing half of them!  I'll post some more great ones when I'm done with them. Stay tuned!  I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment