Saturday, July 16, 2011

OKC Kid's Photo Shoot #3 of 3

Here is the last of the Oklahoma City Kid Photo Shoot! I hope you like them.
They were so fun to take and edit!



All of these babies are hilarious!









Toes!!!









I like this soft picture of Faith. She looks like an angel.










In this picture I wanted to wash out a lot of it to bring attention to those big beautiful eyes!!! I love it!









Ohhh, some photos just look better in black and white. This is one where you see it and your eyes pop out! Harper is beeeaaautiful!








I think Janice's expression here is priceless! She's been smiling so long it's turned into a grimace. Doesn't she remind you of Shirley Temple here?








Classic. I Love how all the kids are doing their own thing. There are so many  little things that makes this photo funny!








I look a bunch of shots of the kids sitting on the bricks and this was too funny! I love the little story tells! I crack up every time I look at it.








Mariah is just such a good subject!



















This is Faith and her sister Mercedes' feet. I wanted to show the progression of a picture, not just as the photo itself fades through time but also that time of life and the memory of it.









This is Summer with her two girls. They did NOT want to sit still, but that just makes the photo more representative of real life!


Thank you to all the ladies and their kids for letting me take photos of all of you! I truly enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment