Thursday, June 30, 2011

Landscapes and Non-People Photos

I really like taking photos of people, more than landscapes or architecture... BUT here are some photos that I've taken here and there. I hope ya like em!


This is gorgeous California. I'm not sure exactly where it is. We took these on our drive from Northern California to Kansas, and we drove ALL the way down through California.



My California Hills 




Ok, I spent more time looking up into the sun to take this photo than I should have. It just took a long time for me to figure out the settings so I could actually see the clouds in the picture instead of them being washed out. I think momentary blindness was worth it. haha




I tkink this was on a drive from California to Utah.  I love the reflection.




I really like this photo, or at least what it represents to me. This is Right outside of our apartment complex in OKC. There is a path with a little "bridge" in the middle. On the left side is a barren wasteland where a little lake should be. On the right side is a lush gorgeous lake. It reminds me of life and the choices and consequences that are before us at all times.





Another CA road trip photo.




I call this: Lamp Post! Reminds me a little bit of Narnia. Oh how I long to be there.





You're right. I'm just trying to be cool, throwing in a picture of a basketball hoop. Haha





Ok, I took this when I had the photo shoot of Pregnant Barbara, and I just saw these cute ducks almost as if they were posing for me! (With a little baby in the middle!!!) Oh  how precious!




That's right world. I am in Oklahoma.





Oh man the moon was AMAZING the other night and this is a cool shot I managed to get of it. When I stepped outside my jaw literally dropped and my eyes bulged out of my head. This photo does not do the night justice, but it's pretty cool all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment