Friday, September 9, 2011

Music in the Park

While we were in OKC they have a free music in the park every Sunday. We only went once, but it was great (and sooo hot!).  Here are my last pics from OKC.



 These plants are so pretty. I wonder if they're related to artichokes.









 I got so tan this summer, and sadly Joe's feet did not :)









This was the musician, he was really good. He is holding a harp guitar and said that each one is custom made to fit the player.









 There was a big skyscraper right by this little park and as I looked around I would see a bunch of people staring up at it.









 The architecture and landscaping were so beautiful! I loved it.









 I enjoy looking around at other people and including them in my life, even for just a moment.









 As we were walking back to the car I saw this parot and could not resist taking a picture. I asked the owner (who looked like he was on drugs...) if it was alright and he grudgingly said yes. I love it!









 Ok so this was not in the park but we babysat this adorable puppy named Roxy and Joe took these.









No comments:

Post a Comment